JOIN US! We are now hiring a Technical Consultant to join our team!
Preferred location in California.
With more than 30 years of customer-centricity at the heart of everything we do, SymphonyAI Retail | CPG helps business leaders, and their teams, identify, activate and realize efficient and effective opportunities for profitable growth in today’s highly competitive omni-channel environment.
We provide the industry’s only truly integrated AI-enabled solutions, tailored for the nuances and volume of FMCG/Grocery retail.
Our outstanding team of seasoned retail and CPG experts and a strong global partner ecosystem help us serve more than 1,200 organizations worldwide – including half of the world’s top 30 grocery retailers and all of the top 25 global CPG manufacturers!
SymphonyAI Retail | CPG’s innovations span the retail value chain, providing actionable insights that drive improved performance and CPG collaboration – and ultimately, revenue and margin growth.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We are looking for a talented and motivated Technical Consultant to join our team. As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting the team in guiding clients through the successful adoption and implementation of our products and services. You will collaborate closely with clients to provide onsite support for training during the implementation process. The ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and carry the persistence to see through an end to end solution implementation.
- Product Knowledge / Client Engagement/ Requirements Assessment
- Quick turn-around in understanding the products and services offered to client and their process
- Be able to match requirements with features of the products
- Assist in collaborating with clients to identify opportunities for process improvement and align our solutions with their specific needs
- Assistance for Training and Support
- Conducting demonstrations and iteration walkthroughs with client teams
- Work with users to reproduce and triage issues
- Assist onsite training sessions for end-users and administrators to ensure a smooth transition to the new solution
- Offer ongoing support to clients during and after the implementation, addressing any issues or questions that arise or help in getting resolutions to the issues/ questions raised
- Participating in daily scrums & demos
- Understand Data Integration
- Collaborate with internal and external teams understanding the links between external and internal systems
- Assist with integrating our products or services with other software or platforms as needed
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Conduct thorough testing of the implemented solution to verify functionality, data accuracy, and user experience
- Create and maintain Business Acceptance Tests use cases
- Identify and track to resolution any defects or issues that may arise during testing
- Assist in creating use case documentation to aid R&D and clients for new requirements
in maintaining client specific customization and scripts
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science,
Information Systems, or a related field.
Proven experience as an Technical Consultant or in a similar role, preferably in a software or technology company
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP, or other enterprise-level systems
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, such as Agile or Scrum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients and internal teams
- MS-SQL Scripting Skills and understanding of Database design and technologies is a must
- Exposure to Cloud technologies like MS Azure is a plus
- Technical proficiency and ability to understand and configure software applications
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to adapt to changing client needs and project requirements
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex business processes and translate/map them into functional solutions potentially available
- Experience in data migration, integration, and testing processes
- Willingness to travel occasionally for on-site client engagements (travel requirements may vary)
- We have a start-up spirit within a large and growing international company
- Exciting technology including Artificial Intelligence
- Communication, Innovation and Collaboration are among our watchwords
- We will support and explore your ideas: if you can do it better, we want you to show us!
- Our teams comprise incredibly talented and passionate people who love what they do
- We will support your career growth and development
- Generous benefits including flexible working, private healthcare, company contribution to pension, wellbeing / fitness reimbursement scheme, social and charity activities, generous holiday entitlement, your birthday off and lots more!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Location – home based with candidate preferred location in California.
- Attractive annual salary, bonus and generous benefits