Manager, CPG Insights and Engagement
JOIN US! We seek a Manager, CPG Insights & Engagement to join our team, based in Ireland or UK.
The role of customer loyalty data is evolving and Symphony RetailAI is a global leader in retail analytics solutions, providing consultancy and state-of-the-art products to retailers across the world. As a global leader in customer driven software and services, we can help retailers, distributors and manufacturers address the challenges of rapid changes in shopper.
We are currently recruiting for our Irish Team, to support leading Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) brands in their relationships at Ireland’s #1 grocery retailer. The Client Coach will provide excellence in client support and relationship-building for CPG manufacturers working and Category Managers at Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland (MRPI).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day relationships between EYC and manufacturers. This includes; maintaining existing client relationships, delivering the agreed scope of work for each client account and coaching clients to utilise SRAI products and services.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Director and Client Lead, you will be managing and developing relationships of a portfolio of CPG clients and the related category teams at the retailer, to support their collaboration and utilisation of shopper data and analytical tools.
You will lead the relationship day to day, delivering the agreed scope of work, including, software training and general customer support.
Drive utilization of company web-based tools, tailored reports and analytic support services
- Assist CPGs in aligning brand business plans with MRPI customer and business strategies
- Coach CPG teams on how they can use company solutions to answer key business questions
- Support ongoing collaborative engagement between CPGs and MRPI against current and emerging business issues
- Manage the coordination of analytic support services
- Support the client in achieving its category and business growth potential through company software and tools
- Build robust, long lasting relationships with the client colleagues at all levels of the business and across functions
- Look for opportunities to adapt and improve upon the ways both the company and the client do business and engage leaders in developing these opportunities
- Facilitate the use of shopper analytics in the Musgrave Customer Category Planning Process
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis projects to support both CPG and retailer stakeholders
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Educated to Degree level preferably in Marketing or Business discipline
- Knowledge of category management in a retail or FMCG environment
- Proven skills in communicating complex topics clearly and effectively to a varied audience
- Experience of training and supporting clients in the use of software-based solutions
- Demonstrable professional client relationship building skills
- Ability and passion to work at pace and to deadlines
- Consultative skills, strong communication and project management abilities
- Competence MS Office - proficient/advanced proficiency with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong team player ethic and enthusiasm to deliver for the customer
We will be over the moon if you also have:
- Ability to project manager detailed briefs and present results and recommendations
- Knowledge of the retail or CPG industries
- Shopper Marketing, Shopper Insights experience and any knowledge of tools used by FMCG companies
- Ability to work with large data sets and conduct and deliver analyses
- Familiarity with statistics
- Driven by innovation, desire to develop new analytical solutions to business problems
- We have a start-up spirit within a large and growing international company
- Exciting technology including Artificial Intelligence
- Communication, Innovation and Collaboration are among our watchwords
- We will support and explore your ideas: if you can do it better, we want you to show us!
- Our teams comprise incredibly talented and passionate people who love what they do
- We will support your career growth and development
- Generous benefits including flexible working, private healthcare, company contribution to pension, wellbeing / fitness reimbursement scheme, social and charity activities, generous holiday entitlement, your birthday off and lots more!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Location – Ireland, home based or hybrid (preferred) or UK home based Cork, Ireland Dublin, Ireland
- Attractive annual salary, bonus and generous benefits Cork, Ireland
#LI-VA1 #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid