Senior Software Engineer
JOIN US! We seek a [insert job title] to join our team, based in [insert location]!
With more than 30 years of customer-centricity at the heart of everything we do, SymphonyAI Retail | CPG helps business leaders, and their teams, identify, activate and realise efficient and effective opportunities for profitable growth in today’s highly competitive omni-channel environment.
We provide the industry’s only truly integrated AI-enabled solutions, tailored for the nuances and volume of FMCG/Grocery retail.
Our outstanding team of seasoned retail and CPG experts and a strong global partner ecosystem help us serve more than 1,200 organizations worldwide – including half of the world’s top 30 grocery retailers and all of the top 25 global CPG manufacturers!
SymphonyAI Retail | CPG’s innovations span the retail value chain, providing actionable insights that drive improved performance and CPG collaboration – and ultimately, revenue and margin growth.
You will get a chance to work in a company who has word class solutions in retail supply chain management, will learn about the complex replenishment and forecasting algorithm and how AI techniques are helping to get more accurate forecast. It will help to understand the different aspects of supply chain management in retail sector. You will be involved in technical design, development, deployment, code reviews, end to end performance aspect of the application which deals with high volume of data.
· Demonstrates expertise in applicable technologies, products, and tools
· Demonstrates good understanding of the product and its architecture
· Picks up new technologies with ease, solves complex technical problems and multitasks between different projects
· Develops low level design documents by taking into the account performance aspects (both UI & DB), application security etc.
· Assists with design of architectural patterns, interfaces, and Web services and models
· Manages technical issues, coding, automated unit tests and configuration to ensure delivery of module and project
· Proactively identifies the technical flaws in the existing product and ensures to resolve them
· Brings in best development practices
· Demonstrates problem solving and innovation
· Provides performance statistics based on pre-defined requirements
· Plans and prioritizes work
· Strong knowledge Java, JEE Technologies
· Strong knowledge on SQL/PL-SQL
· Strong knowledge on Java scripts and other open-source JS frameworks like vue.js, react, angular, node.js etc.
· Strong knowledge on design patterns
· Good in performance tuning (UI, non-UI & DB) and in gathering the performance statistics
· Good knowledge of XML, JSON, HTML5, Ajax
· Hands-on experience on automated code unit test for e.g. Jasmine, Mocha, Junit etc.
· Good knowledge on web services (SOAP/REST), micro services
· Good to have knowledge on NOSQL DB’s
· Good to have knowledge on Azure DevOps, GIT
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
- We have a start-up spirit within a large and growing international company
- Exciting technology including Artificial Intelligence
- Communication, Innovation and Collaboration are among our watchwords
- We will support and explore your ideas: if you can do it better, we want you to show us!
- Our teams comprise incredibly talented and passionate people who love what they do
- We will support your career growth and development
- Generous benefits including flexible working, private healthcare, company contribution to pension, wellbeing / fitness reimbursement scheme, social and charity activities, generous holiday entitlement, your birthday off and lots more!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Location – home based/Hybrid working in Bangalore
- Attractive annual salary, bonus and generous benefits