This is a fantastic opportunity to support an international team working with innovative Artificial Intelligence solutions and top tier retailers. ReTech Labs, Inc., a part of SymphonyAI Retail Group, was founded in 2015 with the objective of making complex retail simple through people, technology, and passion. The company has seen rapid growth over the short period and has presence in the US, Asia, and Europe. Over the last year our team has built compelling solutions leveraging the latest technology in our quest to make for a better tomorrow for consumers and retailers. The product range consists of two exciting platforms:
· ReBotics: Drives store automation through deep learning platform powered by AI, real time shelf conditions to drive productivity and enable perfect in store execution.
· RACE: Innovates and accelerates the creation, development, and end-to-end management of Private Brands.
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for refactoring and updating existing code, participating in architecture design, and interacting with testers and backend developers. You will also conduct research on new technologies, create prototypes, and implement new functionality. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate about mobile application development and eager to contribute to a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Development and support software on Android platform
- Participation in architecture design;
- Code review;
- Interaction with Backend and Testing teams.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 5 years of Android commercial development experience.
- Practical experience with AndroidX, MVVM, and Dagger/Koin
- Proficiency in using OkHttp/Retrofit + GSON, Glide, Room, and Firebase.
- Familiarity with RxJava/Coroutines
- English B2 level or higher.
Good to have
- Experience with Atlassian products.
- Knowledge of difference between “git merge” and “git rebase”.
- Proficiency in building project architecture.
- Experience with KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile).
- Understanding of NDK (Native Development Kit).
- Experience with CI configuration.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Flexible working time;
- Experienced and distributed interrnational team;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Education opportunities;
- Informal and comfortable working atmosphere;
- No red tape;
- Paid vacation and siсk leave;
- Annual salary review.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of innovative and fast-growing AI technology company;
- We are a Company with stable and profitable growth;
- Global experience – your peers and future friends in six countries;
- An immensely strong company culture enforced through hiring process.