ReTech Labs, Inc., a member of SymphonyAI Retail Group, presents an exceptional chance to contribute to an international team that develops cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence solutions for leading retailers. Our company was established in 2015 with the goal of streamlining the intricate retail industry through a combination of human expertise, advanced technology, and unwavering enthusiasm. In a brief period, we have experienced exponential growth and expanded our operations to the US, Asia, and Europe. In the past year, our team has created compelling solutions by harnessing the latest technologies, with a shared vision of shaping a brighter future for both consumers and retailers.
As a Ops Engineer at ReTech Labs, your primary responsibility will be to work on the company's flagship product, Rebotics.
This will involve managing instances on AWS, administering cloud resources, addressing requests from the Dev Team and managing Atlassian products.
You will also be required to communicate effectively with the Dev Team and project managers, primarily in written and spoken English.
- Developing and upgrading Rebotics cloud infrastructure on AWS;
- Implementing changes for existing cloud infrastructure;
- Developing new features together with Application Development team (mostly new Fargate services, Lambda functions and related resources);
- Getting a lot of fun deploying changes to numerous production environments;
- Support and troubleshoot Rebotics on AWS;
- Address requests from the Dev Team;
- Manage scaling of resources on cloud infrastructure;
- Write documentation for DevOps processes on AWS.
- Good network knowledge: proxies, firewalls, VPN servers.
- English B2+, including spoken.
- Self-starter, taking initiative and leading a task to completion.
- Good communication skills for handling requests from the team.
- At least some experience with cloud services providers (Google Cloud Platform / AWS).
Good to have
- Basic AWS services knowledge (RDS, ECS, IAM, S3, EC2, VPC and etc).
- Reading/writing templates for AWS CloudFormation.
- Flexible working time;
- Experienced and distributed international team;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Education opportunities;
- Informal and comfortable working atmosphere;
- No red tape;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Annual salary review.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of innovative and fast-growing AI technology company;
- We are a Company with stable and profitable growth;
- Global experience – your peers and future friends in six countries;
- An immensely strong company culture enforced through hiring process.